Thursday, October 28, 2010

2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Party

Well last night was our 2nd Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest. We had the Honorable Jerry Schroeder as our judge. BooBah made an appearance in his Halloween costume.



Everyone huddled around the table and started carving. For some reason, the new table cloth kept slipping. I'm going to have to do something about that.



Here are the ladies carving their pumpkins!

Zach, Justin, and Jon

Ally, me, and Kate



Pumpkins!


I wish I had a better picture of Chris'. He did an amazing job. He actually used two pumpkins and this one has hands coming out that are throwing the horns.



All in all, it was another success. Libby and Jon's pumpkins won although I failed on getting prizes. That is the problem with trying to pack a million things into one month. Although I did try a new beer called Sun King Cream Ale. It was very good, but I went straight back to my vodka!







No comments: