Friday, October 8, 2010

Good bye everyone

Well, apparently I'm going to die. Last weekend, I needed to wear jeans to a function. Unfortunately, we don't have a washer/dryer yet so I just went out and bought a new pair. I wore them for the event and that was that. Well, I wore them again today b/c its blue jeans friday. We get to wear jeans to work for the cost of $2 which goes to charity. I noticed at lunch with my department that my hands were turning blue. So I said something. So we were looking at them and I said, well maybe its from my jeans. They are a really dark blue.

They both gasped and said oh my god, you know you can die from the ink seeping into your skin?!?!?! I looked at them with the most ridiculous face. They are always listening to these news specials about how some person died under very unusual circumstances and now we need to be careful.

Blah blah blah. This is how I feel. When its my time to go, its my time to go. I'm going to live my life the way I want and eat and drink what I want. I guaruntee I get sick less often than them b/c I'm spraying anti bacterial shit all over me and my desk. I have an immune system.

Anyway, Dana (shout out!!) and I were discussing this and she told me to google it. So I did. It took me until the third page to find an article about it and it was on Snopes.com. Basically, there was an episode of House where two guys died randomly. The only common factor was that they both bought jeans from the same guy. And apparently the jeans had been soaked in pesticide. Are you kidding me? So if I never blog again, you will know that it is the pants that sealed my fate based on the theory of a television show.

No comments: