Thursday, October 9, 2008

Long time no talk

Okay, okay, I know that its been a couple months, but I'm very busy! School has been crazy busy. I've got one class finishing up this month so hopefully things will become a little less stressful. Things are going well though. Chris and I just got back from our first camping trip in Elizabethtown, KY with Dana and Howard. We had a lot of fun, but probably would have slept better if we had an air mattress. I was thanking God for the blessings he gave me on my chest because they made it a little more comfortable to sleep. Ha ha! We had little issue when we got home. We found out we couldn't get the Colts game on TV because the CBS network here is fighting with our cable company. So we had to rush to a bar so we could watch the Colts beat the Texans. All in all, the weekend was a success.

This weekend, Chris and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary. I can hardly believe that I kept a guy around this long! He must be a keeper! For our anniversary, we are going to the Ravens/Colts game and we are sitting in style. A friend of mine happens to be engaged to one of the Colts players and she very nicely got us 2 tickets. We don't find out exactly where they are til Sunday, but I don't really care where they are, as long as I'm there. I'll definitely try to figure out how to post pictures on here after the game.

Alright, well, I guess its back to the grind for me. I'm working a huge project right now at work which feels really good. As if I didn't have a bad enough fear of getting fired and then the economy goes to hell so now I'm even more worried. Go stockmarket!!

No comments: