Friday, June 27, 2008

I can watch the NBA again!!

Well, I don't know how many of you know that I have been boycotting the NBA pretty much since I moved here. I refuse to watch a bunch of overpaid cry babies go to the strip clubs and shoot people. As of last night, allegedly, Roy Hibbert and Brandon Rush are going to the Pacers. I'm so excited to be able to $10 tickets to see two of my favorite basketball players! It's a great day!

Other than that, things are good here. Chris and I are doing very well. Chris got me the Wii Fit as a surprise a couple weeks ago so we're trying to lose weight. I feel like that commercial for whatever dietary supplement they are trying to get us to buy. Chris keeps dropping pounds and I will lose 2lbs and then gain 2lbs, then lose 2lbs, etc. But everyone says keep doing it and eventually my hard work will show.

This weekend, I'm going to my first backyard wedding. I'm not really sure what to wear. It's either going to be my overalls or my flannel dress from Target. Ha ha just kidding. But it should be fun. This couple is very into craft beers so I'm sure the alcohol will be fantastic. Too bad I'm not really drinking since I'm driving.

Anyway, that's really all for now. I'm going to Milwaukee for the fourth of July weekend. There is a huge summer concert series there so we're going to see Tom Petty, 311, and Stone Temple Pilots. We're also going to a Brewers game. There are going to be about 15 of us so it should be a really fun time. It's about a 4 hour drive there so you all know what that means!! No stopping! The new cruiser can go 7 hours without filling up. Go me!

No comments: