Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Catch up Time!

So I promised that I would be better at keeping this blog updated so even though nothing real exciting has happened, I'm just writing to say hello! This past weekend was fun. The apartment complex that I live in had a Halloween party. They have it every year. Actually the first one I went to was the first time I made out with Chris. Scandalous! So anyway, Chris and I are both being golfers for Halloween. I don't really like the idea, but I can't believe that he wants to dress in some what matching outfits so I'm not saying anything to him. Anyway, the party was okay. I don't really know anyone at these functions and Chris has to work for them so I'm usually by myself. I brought my friend Amanda with me who was dressed as a Banana. I'll have to post a picture when I get home because she was pretty funny.

Saturday night we went to a friend's house and pregamed with a little Rock Band 2. They have We Got the Beat on there which the girls all loved playing. It was really nice to get out and not just be with the boys. I should explain, normally its me and all of Chris' friends. Recently, we have all been spreading our wings and meeting new people. So there were other girls out with us on Saturday night which was pretty cool. I'm getting a little tired of all the guy talk. So anyhow, we went all went out to this bar we like called the Elbow Room. I crushed everyone at Big Buck Hunter (total redneck game that we would have loved to play at Glory Days). Not so much at Silver Strike. But got to meet some really cool people and I'm feeling more at home here.

Job is going really well. My company just took over a company in Cincinnati. Then a company went bankrupt in Texas and we scooped up a couple of their sales reps and are adding new accounts from there. I'm pretty excited about that because I know a lot of people have been losing their jobs and so I worry with the economy.

Well, speaking of job security, I better sign off here and get back to work!!!

No comments: