Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy February

Yeah I know I suck... I'm not even going apologize, I will just update. Well, Chris and I moved again. We moved to the westside of Indianapolis. He got a new job out at a property called Deer Crossing. It's pretty nice. It is way more convenient than living downtown. There is a very nice grocery store right across the street, many restaurants, a movie theatre, liquor store, and a great sports bar. The apartment is bigger and it's a two bedroom/two bathroom. Of course, my dad has already claimed the second bedroom and bathroom so if you want to come visit, you will have to ask his permission.

Nothing too exciting going on. Work is about the same. We've been really busy which of course, I am thankful for during this economic slump. School is going alright as well. I haven't had as much time as I want to dedicate to my studies. Oh well. I went to an All Girl's Valentine's Day party last weekend. 11 girls went to go see He's Just Not that Into You (super cute!) and then we went to a house to have fondue and other goodies. Well, when we walked in, the hostess had done an amazing job with decorations and gift bags for everyone. It was like a real party! I'm taking this as a sign that I'm getting old.

Chris is leaving next week for Miami to do some training for his new job. Yeah I feel real sorry for him. Actually, I do. He's going to Miami for the first time and won't be able to experience any of it. Ha ha! Serves him right for not asking to take me. I couldn't go anyway as I'm taking my own little trip next weekend. Alright, well, I better get back to work. I'll post pictures soon!

No comments: