Monday, April 11, 2011

Cribbage

When I was making my list of 101 things to do in a 1001 days, I knew I was going to have to put "Learn to play Cribbage." I think it was around the second year Chris and I had been dating that he tried to teach me. I got frustrated and told him to buzz off. Since part of the reason I did this list was to grow, I knew what needed to be done. At some point, I was going to have to suck it up and learn to play. So Friday night we were sitting around bored and I said, let's do it. Teach me how to play Cribbage. And he did. He did a very good job. He was patient with me because, trust me, its a very complicated game. I'm not even going to begin to explain it, but here's a super cute picture of me with the cribbage board. I also knocked another item off my list by making herb and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of them because they actually looked beautiful. I had some trouble cutting the pocket into the breast, but by the fourth one, I had it down. Maybe if you're lucky, I will stuff a breast for you too!

No comments: