Monday, January 3, 2011

Oliver Winery

On Thursday I was invited to a girl's slumber party and to a vineyard the next day. What better way to start off my new year than to knock another item off my 101 list? I immediately said yes. We partied into the night before laughing and gossiping, probably too into the night. The next morning was touch and go, but I finally gathered myself and we headed down to Martinsville, IN to go to Oliver Winery.

I actually don't really care for wine, but I've always wanted to go to a vineyard. Below are the ladies trying out the different wines. Not only do I not like wine, but at that point in the day, I was never drinking again so I did not partake.


After the girls tested out some different wines, they bought a bottle share and some cheese and crackers. We took these out to their patio to sit and enjoy. It was 60 degrees that day!!! No thank you to the wine, but you can see the dent in the brie that I made. :-)

Here was the view from the patio. I can only imagine how pretty this is during the springtime.




No comments: